.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Monday, October 24

.:: Wikipedia and China

The online encyclopedia Wikipedia has been unavailable in several chinese provinces including Shanghai since 18 October. The new has been spread by «Reporters Without Borders» on friday evening. Users trying to access Wikipedia homepage from any PC in China get an error message: it is not a selective censorship of some entries - it is the latest online censorship from Pechino. Paradoxically, this comes at a moment when China is publishing its first white paper entitled “The construction of political democracy in China” on 19 October, published to underline presumed improvings in human rights promoted by Chinese governement.

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Luca said...

welcome back :)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger QueenMab said...

sad, more than funny, dear magullo.
A great country with big problems inside.
thanx for visiting me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home