.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Monday, May 2

.:: Pixel you

The idea comes from a stylist and a graphic designer from Torino. Pixel You is a personalised icon realized from a picture, reducing the person's features in few pixels. Pixel you it's also a kit with a portrait in cross-stitch on a t-shirt which is also usable to "sign" the whole wardrobe and to costumize letter paper, emails, visiting cards, etc.
I mean , this is sooo cool! And it could be the perfect completion for my narcissism! But unfortuantely I don't have too much money to spend at the moment..My Marinella icon has to wait before invading the whole universe!

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Eirik said...

Too bad it costs 45 euros to get pixelised...

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger **aba** said...

che coincidenza!
mi sa che fra un po' entra nella famigghia..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home