.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Tuesday, March 8

.:: Vimeo - tagging videos

I LOVE this website! It's a kind of Flickr for videos: a site for organizing and sharing video clips. Several clips can be played together to create a movie. For example, if you search for the tag "ridiculous", it appeares a list of videos tagged with that word and you can watch them all, but you can also choose to watch a movie automatically created putting together those clips. It's a little bit like when you let Flickr show you a slideshow of the photos tagged with a specific tag.
I have only a problem: my speed connection seems to be not enough and the videos are very slow..but I think that with an higher connection there won't be problems. And another problem is that.....I want a camcorder!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home