.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Wednesday, March 2

.:: Political Compass

How do you distinguish leftists like Stalin and Gandhi?...There are
fundamental political differences between them that the old categories on their
own can't explain. Similarly, we generally describe social reactionaries as
'right-wingers', yet that leaves left-wing reactionaries like Robert Mugabe and
Pol Pot off the hook.


The Political Compass believes that, in an age of diminishing ideology, the new generation will get a better idea of where they stand politically , so they have published a test that tells you your own special position on the political compass. And you can also (paying) have a real certificate of your political position!
This was my result:
Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.00
Looks like I'm a libertarian of the left part (more on the left than libertarian ;-)).

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Eirik said...

Hmmm, money makes the world go round! Good to know that you can use them for anything, even to find out were you stand politically :O). Ciao, how are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home