.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Sunday, October 3

.:: peace


peace, originally uploaded by marinella83.

Peace.
Is the only word that I can find.
Sitting on a bench in the middle of the longest fjord in Norway, just water and clouds and mountains and sky and sun (sometimes...) and trees and grass and little boats sourrounding me...and just the sound of sheeps bells in my ears...
..totally peaceful.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Now contrast that with the Hamlet on the Holodeck quote!

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger QueenMab said...

I know: contrasting but...this is the real essence of the "alternative possible worlds",no? Contrast and possibilities and variety...maybe in another dimension I'm a shepherd...what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home