.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Monday, September 27

.:: Pro-Anorexia Websites

"Pro-anorexia websites showcase disturbing photos, commandments on being skinny and more. They normalize and encourage dangerous behavior relating to eating disorders.
Extreme weight loss is applauded and female perfection is measured by the size of a girl's arms, legs and thighs. "
Holly Hoff of the National Eating Disorders Association ]

I'm disgusted! I really couldn't immagine that such websites could exist!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Michael said...

Great Resource--I'm sending it to my students right now!

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE Your post regarding websites

Bad Experience with Rackforce.com

If you are looking for dedicated or VPS
hosting watch out for Rackforce.com

I had rackforce.com's top VPS hosting for several
months. I had managed to get over 100 webistes
hosted on Rackforce.com's system. Everything
was working fine. Then I got a support notice from
Rackforce.com . "Account Closed" They completely
shut down my server because of one un verified spam complaint
about one of my customers. No warning, never a problem
before just one complaint about one customer and I was out of business.
If you are considering VPS hosting I suggest Servint.com or
Liquid Web. And no I do not work for either company.
Rackforce.com would not even let me access my data. Brutal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home