.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

just.me

Just me and my life and my thoughts and my things, everyday, for everyone interested in..

Wednesday, November 3

.:: pearl days.

I don’t know if I’ll ever tell you this story
I don’t even know whether we’ll have the chance
I don’t know if you’ll ever see me shaking like this
I’m not sure I can open my door to more…

Bitter words, full of rage, and clever ways
To find the key to my weakest side

I just can’t see where the truth lies
I remember seeing in your eyes…
But then, oh then, such bitter words
When you knew I wasn’t hiding
You… you hit my soul, you couldn’t make it any deeper inside
You just hit my soul and I cried, I cried over

Bitter words, full of rage, and clever ways
To find the key to my weakest side

Now only one word is left for
me to say: why?


[Elisa - Bitter words]

Elisa's new CD - Pearl days - is born and I didn't know it! Is it possible?!?
Anyway, even if you don't know her (that is very probable if you are not italian).. go and download it: it's great! [and she sings in English, too]

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger QueenMab said...

Someone let me think about my suggestion to "download" it instead of "buy" it..ehi folk you're free to decide about your life and to choose if to buy it or to download it! I downloaded it because now I'm in Norway and here it's impossible to find (exept for Internet, of course), but you are free,of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home